Launch date: March 16, 2018
Every Friday 8 pm – 9:30 pm
Group Type and Size:
This is a weekly men’s specific group limited to 12 participants. It is educational, process, and experiential oriented.
Men’s Sexual Recovery Group is designed for those needing a support group focused on developing a thriving recovery from sexual addiction and other intimacy disorders. Group members will gain understanding in topics such as the addictive system, relapse prevention, and healthy intimacy and sexuality. This therapist-facilitated group will take place in a safe, supportive environment conducive to practicing healthy transparency and vulnerability, setting boundaries, and giving and receiving support.
You may consider attending this group if you answer positively to any one of the following questions:
– Preoccupation: Do you find yourself fantasizing, daydreaming, or ruminating about sexual images or experiences?
– Ashamed: Do you compartmentalize or hide some or all of your sexual behaviors from others?
– Treatment: Have you ever sought help for sexual behavior you did not like?
– Hurt others: Has anyone been hurt emotionally, physically or psychologically because of your sexual behavior?
– Out of Control: Do you feel controlled by your sexual behavior?
– Sad: When you engage in specific sexual behaviors, do you feel depressed afterwards?
$65.00 per group