Innovation360 offers a premier location in the DFW area for masters-level students to complete their practicum requirements. The internship offers exposure to a variety of treatment modalities, including but not limited to: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Motivation Interviewing (MI), and different types of experiential therapies.Students accepted will have the opportunity to engage in the following program components:
- Individual therapy – (both Pro Bono & fee-for-service)
- Group therapy – process, support, and skills groups
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Life Development – relational, recreational and experiential therapy.
- Clinical Meeting Participation, every week (15-20 clinicians present)
- Clinical Supervision
- Marketing and networking opportunities
Internships are available for masters-level programs on both quarter and semester systems. Students are required to commit to 2 quarters or 2 semesters in order to experience the various facets of the program. Group supervision is also provided, and individual supervision upon request or as needed per your practicum requirements. Our program is highly competitive as we receive many inquiries. It is encouraged to apply at least 1 quarter or semester prior to the start of your practicum in order to be considered.
Click the button below to apply